Far much that one rank beheld bluebird after outside ignobly allegedly more when oh arrogantly vehement irresistibly fussy penguin insect additionally wow
Use of Information
Personal Information Provided by YouWhen you fill out registration forms, submit your CV or provide us with other personal information actively, you will know what personal information we are collecting, processing and/ or using because you are actively submitting it. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you may decide to provide personal information to us:
- Creating an account
- Signing up for email alerts
- Completing a form related to one of our products or services
- Uploading a CV
- Contacting us for technical support or customer service
Information Collected by Automated MeansWhen you use the All Techies Jobs Website, your device is automatically providing information to us so we can respond and customise our response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the All Techies Jobs Website. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled that collection on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the All Techies Jobs Website.Automated means of data collection include the following: Web Browser. When you visit an All Techies Jobs website, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol ("IP") address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit the All Techies Jobs Website before, which All Techies Jobs features were used the most often, and how much time was spent on a page. Web Beacons and Log Files. We use "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our websites. These web beacons allow us and third parties to collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party. The information is typically collected in log files, which generally track traffic on our websites. We use this information for a variety of purposes, including the management of our online advertising by establishing which ads brought users to our websites. The information also is used for analytical purposes and to manage technical issues that may arise. Location Data. If you access the All Techies Jobs Website using a mobile device, we will collect your physical location if you have enabled this feature. Even if you are not using a mobile device, information about your general location may be discernible from your device's IP address or the URLs we receive. Cookies. We also collect, process and/or use information using cookies to help us identify you when you visit the All Techies Jobs Website and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to serve you relevant, targeted ads if and to the extent you have consented.
Information Third Parties Collect from All Techies JobsVia "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our website, third parties can collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party. If you respond to ads posted by third parties or submit information to third parties via the All Techies Jobs Website, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies. If you come to the All Techies Jobs Website through social media sites, from other websites or with devices that enable third parties to collect information from or about you, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
Do Not Track SignalsWe do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the All Techies Jobs Website, we try to provide a customised experience.
How We Use InformationWe may use the information we collect:
- To moderate and display the employer reviews, interview reviews, salary reports and other content you have submitted for the benefit of our other users
- To customise and improve the features, performance, and support of the site
- To provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share non-personally identifiable information, such as your job title, to third-party advertisers
- To provide recruiting services to employers
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement
- To show you relevant information, if you connect to the All Techies Jobs Website through a Social Networking Site, from your Social Networking Site friends and connections, and to allow you to share job and profile information with them
- To communicate with you regarding our services
- To analyse use of the All Techies Jobs Website and improve the All Techies Jobs Website
- To create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialise
- For other purposes that you separately authorise as you interact with All Techies Jobs
Information SharingWe do not disclose your individual account or usage data to third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world that help us deliver our service and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements (For example, if you enter credit card information on the All Techies Jobs Website in connection with a purchase, in most cases that information is sent directly from your browser to the third-party service provider we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. The exceptions to the foregoing are limited to employers and individuals which purchase select products from All Techies Jobs by entering credit card information into the All Techies Jobs Website. That information is stored in our secure accounting software separate from all of our other user and customer data).
- We share aggregated usage statistics that cannot be used to identify you individually.
- If you apply for a particular job through the All Techies Jobs Website, we will disclose your personal information to the employer to whom you apply.
- We may invite you to include your CV or other information in more generally available formats. For example, we may introduce services for employers, recruiters and others that rely on accessing our database of user information. Subject to visibility settings that you control, subscribers to those services will be able to view information that you post.
- We may share certain information that does not identify you personally, but which is unique to your use of the All Techies Jobs Website, such as job titles that you have entered at the time of registration or on your profile; when we share such information, we do not link job titles with your name when we provide this information to others, such as advertisers, recruiters or employers.
Ad Choices and Managing CookiesAll Techies Jobs works with several third parties to provide you with personalised, interest-based advertising. We may target adverts to you on and off All Techies Jobs using:
- Cookies (both on and off All Techies Jobs) and IP address
- Mobile device location information, to the extent you have enabled location tracking on your device
- Member-provided profile information
- Your use of All Techies Jobs (for example, your All Techies Jobs search history). and
- Information from third-parties (including advertising partners, publishers, and data aggregators) which we use to help deliver relevant ads to you.
Choices Regarding Your Personal InformationYou can manage your account settings in the "Account Settings" page on All Techies Jobs. We provide you with the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, to opt-in the receipt of newsletters and marketing emails and to unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing emails. We may send you notifications and if, and to the extent, you have opted-in promotional communications, or other messages using the contact information (e.g., your e-mail address) you provided to us when you registered or when you requested information from us. You may opt-out of continuing to receive optional messages by following the instructions included in each message. Also, you can control most of the e-mails you receive from us by editing your e-mail preferences within "My Account" settings on the site. You release us from any responsibility for communications you do not receive. We may send you service-related announcements when we believe it is necessary to do so. Generally, you may not opt-out of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive these announcements, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- Do not send money to a prospective employer.
- Do not give out personal or financial account information to a new employer via email.
- Do not cash checks or transfer funds for your employer.
- Beware of job postings that ask you to send your CV to a free email address.
- Do not include sensitive information like your Unique Identification Number in your CV.
- Beware of job listings with spelling errors and bad grammar.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do your homework. Be sure to research any job opportunity that interests you.