There are many technical jobs available nowadays. Many companies are there also send their employees to work in foreign countries. It is called as onsite job. There is big difference between how technical jobs are treated in India and how they are treated offshore.
1) Salary Difference- There is huge salary difference between the technicians in India and the technicians in foreign countries. If a technician earns a thousand rupees here, he will earn approximately four times that in foreign countries because of the high currency value, low taxes and greater need.
2) More opportunities- There is more need for technicians outside our country because there are abundant electronic users but not enough repair technicians.
3) More scope – In western countries there is more scope and value of technicians. Indians have not found a suitable place for a repair technician in our society. They seem to be very undervalued. This will not be the case in western countries.
4) Different pays – You can find that every country has different pays according their different currency value and different taxation system. So depending on which country you work in, your charges will differ.
5) Taxation- There are some countries where there is low taxes that technicians have to pay as compared to India. Every country has their different taxation policy. So income of the technician depends on the taxation policy also.
6) Skilled technician- In western countries there are less skilled technicians as compared to India. India has the high rate for skilled technician then some western countries.
7) Value – In foreign countries like U.K, Germany there is more value for technicians then India because there is a shortage of the technicians.
8) More savings- Since the currency varies, the money you make will not all be spent. When converted to rupees you have made much more. Therefore it is easier for you to provide for your family living back home.
9) Modern Technology- You can find the latest technology in western countries. You might eventually also be able to find it in India, but it might take time.