Terms and Policies
Far much that one rank beheld bluebird after outside ignobly allegedly more when oh arrogantly vehement irresistibly fussy penguin insect additionally wow
EligibilityA. To access or use All Techies Jobs, (1) you must be 13 years of age or older and, if under 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your use of All Techies Jobs must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult and (2) you, or (where applicable) the adult supervising your use of All Techies Jobs, must have the power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not use All Techies Jobs if we have terminated your account or banned you.
Your AccountIn order for you to create an All Techies Jobs account, we require that you provide a valid email address and set up a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by All Techies Jobs at any time.
Third Party ContentContent from other users, advertisers, and other third parties is made available to you through All Techies Jobs. ("Content") means any work of authorship or information, including salaries, company reviews, interview reviews, company photos, employer responses, job ads, employer profile information, advertisements, comments, opinions, postings, CVs, messages, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data or other materials you find on All Techies Jobs. Because we do not control such Content, you understand and agree that: (1) we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such Content, including advertising and information about third-party products and services, job ads, or the employer, interview and salary-related information provided anonymously by other users; (2) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content; and (3) we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
We allow users to post content for employers when they have been employed by the employer as a full-time, part-time, contractor, freelancer, independent employee, or provide work that is an integral part of the employer’s value chain. We also allow users to review the staffing firms that place them in these roles. We consider all workers in these roles as ‘employees’ with regard to content left on All Techies Jobs.
Website RulesYou represent and warrant that you will use All Techies Jobs solely for lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other legally enforceable obligations (including contractual obligations) you may have towards us and any third parties. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on All Techies Jobs ("Your Content"). You understand that you may expose yourself to liability if Your Content or other use of All Techies Jobs violates applicable law or any third-party right.
You agree that you will not:
- Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer.
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretences; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company.
- Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the licence set forth in these Terms.
- Violate these Terms, the terms of your agreements with us, explicit restrictions set forth in our Community Guidelines, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Post Content that is defamatory, libellous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience.
- Act in a manner that is threatening, racist or bigoted, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by All Techies Jobs).
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities.
- Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers.
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party.
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner.
- Solicit personally identifying information from minors.
- Except as expressly approved by us, use All Techies Jobs for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation.
- Imply an All Techies Jobs endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission.
- Introduce software or automated agents to All Techies Jobs, or access All Techies Jobs so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from All Techies Jobs without our express written permission.
- “Frame” or “mirror” or otherwise incorporate part of All Techies Jobs into any website, or “deep-link” to any portion of All Techies Jobs without our express written permission.
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of All Techies Jobs (including All Techies Jobs Content) without our express written permission.
- Copy or use the information, content, or data on All Techies Jobs in connection with a competitive service (as determined by All Techies Jobs).
- Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetise access to All Techies Jobs or any All Techies Jobs Content without our express written permission.
- Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of All Techies Jobs.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on All Techies Jobs or the networks or services connected to All Techies Jobs.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to All Techies Jobs;
- Attempt to circumvent any security feature of All Techies Jobs. or
- Expose us or our users to any harm or liability.
Posting Jobsou may not post any job ad that:
- Does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the state and country where the job is to be performed, including laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use and intellectual property.
- Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as, misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster.
- Requires an application fee or up-front or periodic payments; requires recruitments of others; resembles a multi-level marketing scheme, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement; or only pays commissions (except where the listing makes clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling).
- Involves any screening requirement where such screening requirement is not an actual and legal requirement of the advertised position.
- Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorised to submit job ads.
- Contains multiple job openings in a single job ad (unless you've purchased a service that permits this).
- Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined in All Techies Jobs's reasonable discretion.
Removal of ContentWhile All Techies Jobs has no obligation to do so, All Techies Jobs reserves the right to review and delete (or modify) any Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on All Techies Jobs), or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate. If you see any Content on All Techies Jobs that you believe violates our policies, you may report that Content to us. Once notified, we will review the Content and consider whether to remove or modify it. Please note : Our interpretation of our policies and the decision whether or not to edit or remove Content is within our sole discretion. You understand and agree that if we choose not to remove or edit Content that you find objectionable, that decision will not constitute a violation of these Terms or any agreement we have with you.
Rights to Your ContentWe do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit to All Techies Jobs, but to be able to legally provide All Techies Jobs to our users, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with All Techies Jobs, as set forth below. By submitting any Content to All Techies Jobs, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, licence (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicences) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to All Techies Jobs's exercise of the foregoing licence. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through All Techies Jobs. You should only submit Content to All Techies Jobs that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
Rights to All Techies Jobs ContentAll Techies Jobs contains Content provided by us and our licensors. We and our licensors (including other users) own and retain all proprietary (including all intellectual property) rights in the Content we each provide and All Techies Jobs owns and retains all property rights in All Techies Jobs. If you are a user, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence under the intellectual property rights licensable by us to download, view, copy and print Content from All Techies Jobs solely for your personal use in connection with using All Techies Jobs. Except as provided in the foregoing, you agree not to: (1) reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display, sell, adapt or create derivative works based on All Techies Jobs or the Content (excluding Your Content); or (2) rent, lease, loan, or sell access to All Techies Jobs.
IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our subsidiaries and our and their respective officers, directors, board members, board advisors, employees, partners, agents successors and assigns harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or otherwise arising from your use of All Techies Jobs, including due to or arising from your breach of any provision of these Terms.
Disclaimers and Limitation on LiabilityThe disclaimers and limitations on liability in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you have which may not be lawfully limited.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with advertisers and other users and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any advertiser or user of All Techies Jobs. We are not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or unlawful Content (including any information in profiles) posted on All Techies Jobs, whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in All Techies Jobs. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any communication with advertisers or other users. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the Internet or on All Techies Jobs or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with All Techies Jobs. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of All Techies Jobs or from any Content posted on All Techies Jobs or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of All Techies Jobs, whether online or offline.
All Techies Jobs is provided "as-is" and as available. We expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that: (1) All Techies Jobs will meet your requirements; (2) All Techies Jobs will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of All Techies Jobs will be accurate or reliable.
You hereby release All Techies Jobs from any and all claims, demands, and losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind that are either directly or indirectly related to or arises from: (1) any interactions with other users of All Techies Jobs, or (2) your participation in any of our offline events.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ALL TECHIES JOBS GROUP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ALL TECHIES JOBS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.